To Download the Sherborne Lake Application Form Click on our PRICING Link.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE 23/09/20
From the 1st October the opening times to fish Sherborne Lake will change to 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Please check our website regularly as further changes will be announced for November.
The Committee thank all our members for their patience and understanding.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE 28/05/20
Good News at Long Last for our Sherborne Lake Members.
As from Thursday 4th June Sherborne Lake will be open to anglers for fishing.
Please ensure you read and full understand the Rules below prior to fishing Sherborne Lake as it is important for the safety and well-being of all our members and Sherborne Castle Estate Staff.
1. Anglers must stop and show their licence (Green Club Booklet) at the ticket office prior to entering the Castle Grounds and also display the sticker in their windscreen. If you fail to show your licence (Green Booklet) you will be refused entry.
2. The opening times for Anglers is 10:00am to 5:00pm. This means all anglers must have left the castle grounds before 5:00pm as the gates will be locked.
3. Fishing only permitted on the South (Platform) Side Pegs 1 to 41. All other areas strictly out of bounds.
4. No Guest Tickets will be sold.
5. No Non Fishing Guests.
6. No walking around. You must stay on the peg you choose to fish.
7. Keepnets can be used (for fish under 2lb) and we advise that all fish over 2lb to be returned to the water immediately and all fish in spawn must be returned immediately (rule 19).
8. Anglers must adhere to the social distancing rules unless from the same household.
9. For the safety of all anglers, if an angler breaks the social distancing rules laid down by the government they will forfeit their membership.
10. Cars to be parked in accordance with our rules but leave a good space between vehicles.
For the safety of all, if you have Coronavirus or Symptoms of Coronavirus, Please Stay at Home. Fishing at Sherborne Lake or other fishing venues is not a place where you can isolate.
Sherborne Castle Estate have now adopted the Track and Trace System in accordance with Government guidelines and are now noting your fishing licence number upon entry.