To Download the Sherborne Lake Application Form Click on our PRICING Link.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE 28/05/20
Good News at Long Last for our Sherborne Lake Members.
As from Thursday 4th June Sherborne Lake will be open to anglers for fishing.
Please ensure you read and full understand the Rules below prior to fishing Sherborne Lake as it is important for the safety and well-being of all our members and Sherborne Castle Estate Staff.
1. Anglers must stop and show their licence at the ticket office prior to entering the Castle Grounds.
2. The opening times for Anglers is 10:00am to 5:00pm. This means all anglers must have left the castle grounds before 5:00pm as the gates will be locked.
3. No Guest Tickets will be sold.
4. No Non Fishing Guests.
5. No walking around. You must stay on the peg you choose to fish.
6. Keepnets can be used (for fish under 2lb) and we advise that all fish over 2lb to be returned to the water immediately and all fish in spawn must be returned immediately (rule 19).
7. Anglers must adhere to the social distancing rules unless from the same household.
8. For the safety of all anglers, if an angler breaks the social distancing rules laid down by the government they will forfeit their membership.
9. Cars to be parked in accordance with our rules but leave a good space between vehicles.
For the safety of all, if you have Coronavirus or Symptoms of Coronavirus, Please Stay at Home. Fishing at Sherborne Lake or other fishing venues is not a place where you can isolate.
Because we have been unable to gain access to Sherborne Lake during the lockdown we have been unable to clear and manicure the swims. We will be swim clearing on Saturday Morning 6th June so if you intend to fish that day please expect some disruption to your fishing in the morning. If pegs are overgrown when the lake is first open please clear your chosen peg sensibly with minimal damage.